- Mission statement
St. Regis New York Hotel has always had the mission to deliver world-class services to all it guests. The hotel has had a global picture and with its customer tailored services, it offers world-class hotel services and accommodations.
- Hotel category/segmenting
The segmentation or category of a hotel is influenced by various factors. Among the factors include the location of the hotel, the amenities that the hotel has, mean rate per room, renovations, changing economic conditions, the surroundings, fluctuations of visits have bearings on hotel rating and segmentation. St. Regis New York is a Forbes Five-star and AAA Five-Diamond hotel situated in the middle of Manhattan. The hotel is recommended for its;
- Room comfort
- Staff responsibility
- Quality of Sleep
- SPG Recognition
- Good food and Beverages
- Facilities Met by Expectations among others.
Comparing with other hotels for instance Chatwal ($489/night) and Grammercy Park hotels ($399/night), St. Regis New York ($895/night) charges more due to its ratings. With the same number of SPG points (30,000 – 35,000/night), one would rather prefer The St. Regis New York.
The hotel is known for its;
- The glamorous St. Regis New York Hotel is completely decorated with gold, vintage ornaments and chandeliers.
- The hotel has excellent customer service and care and all the things one would desire from any other category 7 hotel.
- The hotel offers personal butler. One is given a tour around the hotel on arrival. The laundry and ironing are done, shoe shining, packing and unpacking all done by their staff.
- The sophisticated Specialty Suite has high ceiling making the place gorgeous.
- The suite has two full marble bathrooms with heated floors, rain showers, and bidet. The luxurious bath amenities are all attractive.
- The Hotel is loved for its spacious rooms, rest rooms, smoke free halls and fully decorated chandeliers.
- The rooms are decorated in the most top technology and designers. Fr instance, room has a central remote that regulates the rooms temperature, lightening, privacy options and electronic shades and drapes.